Hall 2, Booth 2-701 [...] [more]
We are distribution partners of 3D printer systems in the filament printing process of the U.S. manufacturer Markforged. Markforged aims to develop breakthrough 3D printers in terms of stability and surface quality in manufacturing. This way you can print real functional parts, which we also offer as a service.
Generally, the following distinction should be made:
- Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Continuous Filament Fabrication (CFF)
Fused Filament Fabrication printers use Nylon PA 6 material as well as components that should be flexible, bendable, e.g.: locks with snap function, Markforged internally developed material "Onyx", a polyamide-based carbon short fibre material. This sets a new standard in surface quality and provides very good mechanical properties.
Continuous filament fabrication printers are even more powerful: Directly embedded fibre reinforcements with endless Kevlar®, carbon or glass fibres provide material properties that e.g. are easily comparable with components made of aluminium or are dimensionally stable even at high temperatures. Thus, in addition to the prototype construction this opens up the way for use in manufacturing. For fixtures, tools, clamping jaws, spare parts and much more. With the right component and fibre alignment, we print components with the desired strength.
This is how your components are produced:
- Installation space: 320 x 132 x 154 mm (desktop series), 330 x 270 x 200 mm (industrial series)
- Printing technology: FFF and CFF
- Coating thickness: 0.05 to 0.2 mm
- Nozzle diameter: FFF nozzle 0.4 mm; CFF nozzle 0.9 mm
- Supported file format: STL
- Materials: Onyx, Nylon, glass, carbon and kevlar fibre, high-temp fibreglass
- Typical delivery times: from 4 working days
- Main applications:
- Spare Parts
- Clamping jaws